Tuesday, May 02, 2006

3000

Many, if not all, of those who read this blog do not know that I am addicted to Free Cell. I have a game program called Solitaire Till Dawn and it has become a major distraction. Well, today I reached a milestone in my Free Cell career - I have won 3000 games in a row, that's right my winning percentage is 100%! Seems pretty impossible doesn't it? Well, technically it is but with this program I can make reverse moves and figure each game out like a puzzle instead of only being able to play until I am stuck. This may seem like cheating to some but in many ways it adds to the lure of this game for me. Not only am I playing against the clock but I am also keeping my mouse/eye/brain coordination keen for the future. My fastest game is 40 seconds - yeah thats right, I am a free cell master!

In other news... I had previously thought that I had set up my comments page in a way that would prevent random advertisments but apparently I hadn't. I have alerted the local media and they made it the top story and I have since changed the set up so that only those who can see those squiggly letters and type them in the box will be able to bless my blog with their comments. I would like to thank Christine for bringing this to my attention - what would I do without her?

1 comment:

Christine said...

you are so welcome!