Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Apple Picking

We went apple picking with the Bruesehoffs a few days ago and we, surprisingly, remembered to take some pictures of our adventures.


It was a beautiful day and the apples were fun to pick right off the tree.



Tim and I really got the hang of finding the best apples.




We ended up picking over 17 pounds of apples!


Ben had a great time picking, and eating, the apples.
He also tried to eat a whole pumpkin - luckily it was unsuccessful!


After a long day at the farm it was time to take out apples and go home!



I still have not found the time to bake the pie I planned on but it was a great adventure!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi! I came upon your blog while searching for "Harry Potter and apple picking" in hopes of connecting our Hogwarts homeschool theme with our next field trip. I have to say I'm thrilled to find another Christian who likes Harry! So I thought I'd say hello, even though it looks like you're not blogging anymore.

blessings,
Amanda