Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Christine rocks...

I need to make a public apology to Christine for not including her in my first post. I am also very excited to now be able to read and comment to Christine's blog because she makes me laugh until I cry. Truly a funny gal! I miss her and will never forget the day that she and Evan (from Hawaii) had their first snow experience in Indiana - you have not seen excitment until you see a Hawaiian see his first snow fall.

So I hope that everyone now knows how much I appreciate Christine's posts and online friendship ;). Everyone should be as lucky as I.

2 comments:

M!r&a said...

yay for blogger! i think you need to read mine too. fyi, if you need to keep track of who has or has not posted, use bloglines.com. it's quite nice, if i do say so myself. now, go read my blog SpAM!

Christine said...

just so you know, i moved to arizona so that i'd never have to see snow again. i never recovered from that first time!