Friday, March 24, 2006

Picture Pages!

Do you remember Pictures Pages with Bill Cosby? I remember always wanting one of those special books that he had and that cool pen with the kid on it - Mom denied me everytime. Oh well. I thought I would post some pictures for those of you who were tired of reading about my adventures. Also, today was pretty boring and there is really nothing to report. So, enjoy!





I promised Tara that I would post some pictures of her from college. So here they are. The first one is of me and Snorman pretending to sky dive in the 5 West hallway. The second is of Tara and LeeAnn, two beautiful women!





This is my engagement ring. I cleaned it up and took some pictures today for fun. For the ring story, of course there is a story, click the link for the Wedding Info and read it there. It's kind of long, otherwise I would post it here. It's a great way that we can keep my Mom with us all the time.

I would post pictures of my wedding dress but Tim reads this blog and I would hate to ruin the surprise for him. If you want to see pics of that let me know and I will email them to you.



Finally, here is a picture of the snow storm that we had in February - the date on the camera was wrong. We had over two feet of snow and we STILL had worship that day. I actually had to walk through that to go to church, TWICE! Crazy CT people! The lump on the left is my car...

2 comments:

spicey pineapple said...

hey i read your blog and thought it was a great read. the ring is fantastic by the way. i think you may like my blog and my adventures so feel free to come say hello any time! good luck with the wedding

Christine said...

i remember that pic of you, shannon and tara in the hall...crazy crazy!