Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Stupid Allergies!

Well, it's definitely the start of allergy season once again. Last night my throat was getting scratchy and today I woke up with a head full of pressure and no motivation to do anything. Good thing I have a medicine cabinet full of sinus draining drugs that seem to at least make me feel like I can function for the day.

I went to pericope study with my supervisor and was pretty annoyed with her. She tends to dominate the conversation wherever we are, she has a few control issues if you ask me. Last week I went without her because she was on a retreat and it was nice to just listen to others speak for a while - heard some great First Call stories from one of the pastors who was sent to West Virginia. I really like being able to meet with the other Lutheran pastors to chat about their daily lives and struggles for the coming week.

Well it's time for a new Daily Show and I am pretty beat so hopefully tomorrow will go better with these darn allergies!

No comments: